dimanche 19 août 2012

My 1st trip in South Korea

Before going to Seoul (South Korea) I already loved Korean culture, life, food, K-Pop etc... 
So I started to study a little bit by myself with a book (NDLR : Le manuel de coréen) and by watching KBS World, TV shows, dramas, films or listening to music.
But when my mom told me that for this summer we were going on vacation in Seoul I started to go crazy ^^ ! so I studied even harder and tried my best to know more about Korean culture and lifestyle.
But I couldn't realise that I was finally going to South Korea in Seoul. I really started to realise when I was in the airplane and when I put my first foot in the Incheon airport and saw everything in korean and korean people everywhere !
This trip was the best I've ever had in my whole life. It was the best city ever !
I  didn't see the time passing by and when it was time to go back home in France I was really sad. So I decided to create this blog. I wanna talk about Korea and share with you my love for Korea. I wanna make you see that Korea is related to a lot of Lands all over the world. Hope you'll like my blog :) 


Bye Guys~~~!!!!! :D <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire