vendredi 28 septembre 2012

Trip in South Korea (next) :


3rd Day (10th august 2012) :
As usual we waked up in the morning and took a really good breakfast. Then we went to a district called bukchon (북촌) where there are lots of traditional houses called Hanok (한옥). We went to a tourism office (the tourism offices are not the same than in France, in every district there is a small tourism office where you can find the map of the neighborhood and some attractions that you can do and also of course some maps of Seoul ^^) and they gave us a map. In it there was a walk to see the sightseing of the neightborhood, it was going trough some old houses, some little museums of korean traditional art and on some beautiful views that we could see. It was really pretty and cute here are some pictures for you :)

A street in Bukcheon with cute little hanok !
Me near a mixed traditional (hanok) & modern house 
A guest house with prays on its doors to make the bad spirits go away :)
One of the main street in Bukcheon ! See all those roofs right between each other ! It is soo beautiful I think ^^

Okay... I gotta admit this morning was really rainy but it stops so we decided to go back to Changdeokgung (창덕궁) to finally get a chance to see the secret/rear garden (후원) !
The visits are ONLY with guides so because we didn't want to wait we took the one in korean and actually they are really cool about letting you do and go wherever you want. But of course CCTV are not very far from you ^^ ! If you don't damage and respect the different places they will let you live the group and do your own visit :)
 A part of the secret garden 후원
 Being silly because of the hot weather with my lil sister in 후원 ^.^
 As you can see it is definetly beautiful !


After all this walking we decided to go back to our hotel to rest because we were really tired. Then before going to Seoul we (my mom, lilttle sis and me) promised each other to go to see a non-verbal show ! So we went to Hongdae (홍대) or if you prefer Hongik University (홍긱 대학교) and it is a really cool district ! There are affordable and new designers stores where you can buy really good clothes and you can see students everywhere. 
My little sister at the hairsaloon getting a haircut :)

My lill sis with her new hair 
It is really lively and so entertaining ! I think it's the neightborhood that I prefer :) I bought a phone case with chocolate drawings on it and some CD's (in Korea, Kpop CDs are so inexpensive ! It's unbelieveble the price that we pay when we are not in Korea !), my little sister got a hair cut at a saloon and then we ate at Tacos Bell it was really delicious but a bit dirty I gotta say.
 
 Designers shops at Hongdae (홍대)


 Still cute designers shop in Hongdae 홍대


A stylish woman in Hongdae (홍대) doing some shopping :) 

Then at 7PM we went to a building and in the underground there was a little "theater" where we went to see a B-Boy showcase or a non-verbal show if you prefer (yeah we kept our promise ^^). They are worlwide know, their name is Gorilla Crew (고리라 크루, I believe we wright it this way) they even went to Broadway ! The show was called Khung (쿵), they danced so well it was AMAZING ! In the end they were doing self presentation by dancing and I can't believe it but one of them came to me and took me to the stage to dance with him ! They gave me tickets to come back for free :) I know they might do it on every show but still I was really happy ^^ I felt proud LOL!

 Before the show starts :) 


 Me and my little sister at the B-Boy show waiting for the beginning :)


 I don't know if you can see but in the back there are some people in red, white etc... They actually are the dancers who are hiding in the back because they come from this place to dance during the show :)
P.S: I know it is still has the same problem but I can't find any solution, if you do please tell me !


After it ends they do a little "fan moment" as they call it like that, actually it is the moment when you can take pictures with them and talk to them :)
 From left to right : The leader (in blue),the main dancer (in white), a woman who wants a photo with them, and the clown who is soo funny and cute (the favorite one for my sis)


With the leader, clown and the main dancer (he was going to come with us but our mom took the picture too early ! Too sad :'(  )


 With the dancers the one with the red pant was one of my mom's favourite :)
He was the funniest and the bad guy in the story ! :) And he is the one who took me on the stage !

We went back late at night to our hotel but the neightborhood was still alive, everybody was outside and the shops were still opened ! OMG I LOVE THIS COUNTRY <3
By guys~~! 안녕~~! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire