dimanche 25 novembre 2012

Trip in South Korea (next) :

7th Day (14th August 2012):
This morning my little sister and me decided to go to do some shopping that was missing on our list : So we went to Myeongdong and bought some makeup and skincare product and went back to the hotel room to put our stuff.
Then we went to Insadong to visit the district and to go to Ssamzigil one of the oldest mall in Seoul wich is now a big mall for traditional hand made art, big galleries and shops.
 Cute little train :)
 A street in Insadong 
 A shop in Ssamzigil where we bought our bowls !
 Ssamzigil 
 The inside of Ssamzigil 
The rooftop of Ssamzigil where there is a coffee shop ! :)

Then we took again the city tour bus to "rest" a little bit.
Cuty children playing in the water of the main street.

Because it was 12 or 13 we went to Itaewon, the district where all the foreign shop and restaurent are. It's THE foreigner district. We ate at a kind of subway and it was dirty and disgusting ! OMG the first time I ate something disgusting in my whole trip. We wanted to buy some shoes but unfortunatly my shoe size is too big for South Korea I'm 255 (wich is 40 in the European size) and the biggest one was 250 (like 39 in the European size) I know I have big feet ! ^^ But we found some awesome and cute little bolls for the rice in an independant creator and they were handmade OH YEAH ! ^^ LOL 
And then we came back to our hotel with big enormous and heavy bags. We went to Hongdae to find a karaoke because we absolutly wanted to go to play there ! :) But this is where our long night starts... I actually saw a place where there was written noraebang (노래방) but I didn't know it was this place especially that we were looking for so we continued to walk and got lost. We were hungry and found a Subway with cute girls who could speak in english and told us how to go there. When we finally found it it was like 11PM. But we decided to still play and had a lot of fun ! ^^  When we were done having fun we had the last train to go back to our hotel and slept with awesome musics in our head ^^
My little sis and me singing and being silly in the karaoke ^^

Bye guys~~! next day in another post as usual ^^
여러분 안녕~~! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire